Wedding style: How to use Classic Blue, Pantone Colour of the Year 2020
Are there any rules when it comes to colour?
Absolutely none at all. It's your wedding and you should do exactly what you want to do.
And if that means embracing the rainbow, including a bit of Classic Blue - go for it!
Pantone Color of the Year 2020 is Classic Blue - how can you use this colour for your wedding day?
1. Make it part of a bigger colourful affair, see the floaty ribbons on the table, nice.
2. Think about your backdrops and textiles, could a strong classic blue stripe work for you as part of a chill-out zone or cosy corner or even on chairs or to decorate favours?
3. The dress - colourful wedding dresses are gaining popularity, here's our pick of classic blue wedding dresses if you are feeling bold...
4. Make-up and by that we mean anything goes, even petals...
5. Flowers and ribbons - so you don't fancy a blue dress? No problem. How's about some ribbon in your hair and flowers? Or even just some tiny classic blue blooms for your 'something blue'.
Like what you see?
Follow these wedding suppliers on Instagram NOW!